Sunday, October 24, 2010

QPAC!

10.24.10

Well,

I had my last tutorials this week and only have 2 lectures left before finals. I am definitely ready for this semester to be over so I can travel without stress. Once again, very little occurred during the weekdays. The only difference was that the wind symphony rehearsal got moved to Wednesday and to QPAC (Queensland Performing arts Center). This is because the actual concert was at QPAC.

Saturday, my French friend, Vivian, had a BBQ at his apartment. Even though only six people showed up, it was fun. We didn’t do a whole lot, just some cooking, eating, and talking.

Sunday was the day of the concert at QPAC. Three different groups played: UQ Symphony Orchestra, UQ Chamber Players, and UQ Wind Symphony. The concert rand for almost 3 hours, I played in about a half hour of it. It was nice to play at a state performing arts center and get to see backstage and not just be playing at a venue on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment