Saturday, September 18, 2010

One more week 'til break...

9.19.10

Well,

After such an exciting weekend in Cairns, it was time relax and focus on school. Basically, I have trying to write papers all week. I turned one in on Tuesday. Wednesday was the excitement for the week. QUEST had an Aussie movie night. We watched The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. I was not in favor of watching it but was outvoted. This is the movie that made both Hugo Weaving’s and Guy Pearce’s careers. We also had pizza from the campus pizza café. So far, this pizza café has the best pizza around. Then the next big excitement was on Saturday with the King’s College vs. St. Leo’s College rugby game. This is the last intercollegiate game of the year and one of the most built up and competitive. These are the two all guy’s colleges on campus. King’s beat Leo’s and I am pretty sure the gives King’s the intercollegiate cup for 2010; this cup is won by King’s more times than not. Once the game was done, everyone came back and started partying and creating a ridiculous mess all around the college…I am not too happy about it but I can’t really do anything about it.

Now I have one more week before mid-semester. But more importantly, less than a week before I see my sister!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment