Saturday, November 6, 2010

Last weekend before schools out!

11.7.10

Well,

Thursday morning was the time for last minute Sydney souvenir shopping. After wandering the streets Kirsten and I got our luggage and headed to the airport for our flight. Once we arrived in Brisbane, we parted ways. I got to my room, and went to bed early.

On Friday, I spent most of the day relaxing and slowly studying for my Marine Environment final exam on Monday. That night I hit the town with Kirsten, Jessica, and Evan before Evan headed back to Texas. On Saturday, Kirsten, Jessica, and I went back to the city to grab lunch and hit up the South Bank weekend market. We had lunch and then ran to the Indooroopilly mall to buy tickets for the midnight Harry Potter. I am very excited for that. Sunday, I finished studying for my exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment